Aims and Objectives of our Playgroup
- To provide a safe, relaxed and happy but stimulating atmosphere, integrating children who have special needs and disabilities with others from the local community.
- To provide a provision where each child can explore their potential and learn and develop at their own pace.
- To provide opportunities for children to develop language, communication and listening skills.
- To give children the opportunity to learn and develop new social skills.
- We recognise families as prime carers and first educators of their children and therefore aim to work in close partnership with parents and carers.