Aims and Objectives of our Playscheme
- To provide a safe, relaxed and happy but stimulating environment for children and young people with disabilities.
- To provide short breaks for parents caring for disabled children.
- To provide play and recreational activities for children and young people with disabilities.
- To provide children and young people with disabilities opportunities to take part in exciting activities that might not otherwise be available to them, such as outdoor pursuit centres and other outings.
- To provide activities which will build the confidence of children and young people with disabilities and promote their self esteem.
- Children and young people will have opportunities to meet friends from school and make new friends.
- Siblings of children with disabilities will also benefit as parents will be able to spend time with them knowing that their disabled child is well cared for.